Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends. It is like non other party game you’ve played before. You love it and hate at the same time.
The game is pretty simple. Each round, one of the players asks a question from a Black Card he own, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
“Pretty amazing.” – The Onion AV Club
“An incredible game.” – Mike “Gabe” Krahulik, Penny Arcade
“Uncontrollable laughter.” – Kill Screen Magazine
“The game your party deserves.” – Thrillist
“A game.” – The Daily Beast
* 550 cards separated to 460 White cards and 90 Black cards
* Over 13 duodecimal possible rounds (10^40) with part game of 6 players
* Premium playing cards professionally printed
* Game rules and alternate rules included, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
* 0% of the proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation